 Local / Australia / 3176
Re: Port Block Yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:52:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

The site's fairly self explanatory, and includes links to existing material at
Port Block, a little light story stuff, and pics of some Star Wars mods.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/

Before I note the site in Pirates, Town and Star Wars, I'd kind of like some
local friendlies to bounce around it and point out the stuff I should fix :-)

Hah! Trying to sneak stuff by us...

Comments:

Light grey text on a greyish background doesn't work too well (the links in the
right hand column). Ahh, I see one reason it isn't showing up well, you're
using backgrounds in table cells which don't work on older browsers.

There are several other places where text disappears, presumable due to similar
problems.

Frank