 Local / Australia / 3177
Re: Port Block Yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:54:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

The site's fairly self explanatory, and includes links to existing material at
Port Block, a little light story stuff, and pics of some Star Wars mods.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/

Before I note the site in Pirates, Town and Star Wars, I'd kind of like some
local friendlies to bounce around it and point out the stuff I should fix :-)

Oh, another one, on the page for the Sutherland, you've got some mismatched
tags which don't work well.

Frank