 Local / Australia / 2202
2201  |  2203
Subject:
Best Buys of Technic in Aus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:59:54 GMT

A question for local Technic collectors (Kerry? David? Anyone else?)

What do you consider the best buys of the current range available in Aus?
(By current I don't necessarily mean this year's range but rather sets
that are still easily available in Australia, although this may amount
to the same thing).

Yeah, it's only July, but I'm thinking about Christmas already, hoping to
buy Mindstorms for then (I certainly need this amount of time to save up
for it!) and am interested in knowing which Technic sets would complement
this, or at least would form a good basis for a starter Technic collection
which isn't likely to get fully into swing for a few years yet (although
knowing me, once I get started...!)

Thanks
Deidre
drb@tasmail.com