 Local / Australia / 2268
Re: Best Buys of Technic in Aus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:12:12 GMT

Interesting that 3 replies (1 in email) all recommended the same sets -
thanks everyone!

Well I've missed out on an 8480 (not sure whether to be sad or happy about
that, happy comes from not having to find the money!) and I've arranged
to buy an 8448 2nd hand locally.  So that leaves the 8462 Pnematic Tow
Truck - any sightings?  Just want a store location so I can phone them
directly.  Then again, maybe I don't, I think I'm pusing my LTSO[1]s
tolerance factor at the moment (not to mention the credit card limit) :)

[1] Lego Tolerant SO

(This post may be pushing the bounds of loc.au, sorry if it is, I'm not
asking for someone to sell me one, just want to know if there is a store
in Aus that still has one)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com