 Local / Australia / 2229
Re: Best Buys of Technic in Aus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:56:34 GMT

"Deidre Rushton Brumby" <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
news:Fy19oF.q1@lugnet.com...

The two new technics sets due out later in the year, the power puller and
the silver champion seem to offer good sets to your collection, though • I'll
need to see them first before I pass judgement. These are also likely to • end
up quite dear.

Are you likely to buy these?  I'll look forward to a review if you do!
(or someone else)

I'll definitely be getting the silver champion, but I'll have to reserve my
judgement on the power-puller till I see it up close and personal. The only
photos that are available are pretty low-resolution, and it's not really
impressing me so far. Seems to be a dumping ground for technic engine
components.

Paul Baulch is already drooling over the prospects of those huge wheels,
though. :)

later,
David Drew.