 Local / Australia / 2201
2200  |  2202
Subject:
Figuring out price per piece in Aus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 02:34:47 GMT

Hi all,

Has anyone ever figured out an approximate price per Lego piece (system)
in Aus?  If not, any suggestions as to what current sets would make a good
selection to work this out?  While I'm asking questions :), does anyone
maintain a current RRP list?  I've only bought Soccer and City Centre sets
out of this year's range so far, and I think Soccer had better be left out as
it would skew the result.  Not to mention the GST... this is getting more
complicated the more I think about it!  (Complex thought not good with flu :))

Deidre (being miserable in front of the pc instead of miserable lying down)
drb@tasmail.com