 Local / Australia / 2200
Re: Next venue for Studs (LegOz 2000.5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 02:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
OK I'm going to pay for the hall next Monday...the total will be
$69.30, so depending on how many people we get, I guess we just
divide it and you all can pay me back on the 6th.....????

Yup

So who is coming,

Me!

and how many will there be....????

However many there were coming before, plus one.  Me!

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...