 Local / Australia / 2071
Re: Round Australia in 80 stores... (building up the count...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:42:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jane McDermott writes:
Which reminds me - there used to be/probably still is a really good Toyworld
in Clare (major winery town in the mid north) with some good packs.  That's my
contribution to helping beat the Italians.  I think we wil never find a
solution to this long running power struggle, and should invite them to send a
team over (perhaps minifigs in the post?) for an international "friendly"
soccer game.  Deirdre can be umpire using all her newly practised expert
Italian skills.  I'll bring my selection of 1x1 tile red and yellow cards.
Santosh can bring Posh Spice.

Maybe we could ask them to anoint a team from the appropriate Soccer bus --
but what would we do for the Socceroos? Colour in the white stripes on the
main field team?

--Dave