 Local / Australia / 2037
Re: Let's beat the Italians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
For those who liked my graphs, check out
http://www.hydrowash.com.au/david/posts.htm to see just how badly they're
smacking us around at the moment.

David Drew.

What program did you use to do your graphs i.e. MS Excel, Corel Quatro Pro,
etc...? Which version?

The reason why I want to know is I need to figure out how to post OLE graphs in
HTML without using expensive software.

Thanks for your help,

Jude

This post adds to the cause. :-)