 Local / Australia / 2044
Re: Let's beat the Italians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:38:18 GMT

Hi everyone,
I hate to be paranoid, but could we keep the "good stores" discussion around
the "bargains/good value" area and away from the "hard-to-find sets" area?
Frankly I don't like the idea of Australian eBay sellers lurking around and
using this store info to ensure that we never have a FOTW ever again in this
country. I've had a few FOTWs myself, and I've told people privately where
to find sets that they wanted to keep, so I know it's still possible to have
FOTWs in this country, let's keep it that way, yes?

Thanks,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

Timothy Gould wrote in message <396C1A87.FBC9CAB2@mailbox.gu.edu.au>...

Perhaps right now would be a good time for a comprehensive study of the
shops around Australia.  Each person could post their recommended shops
in a form like manner eg.

Source: Timothy Gould
Store: Toyworld
City: Brisibane
Location: Queen St. Mall
Good Deals: Sith Infiltrator (7??1) $40, Droid Fighter (7??1) $8, Cheap
adventurers sets.
Other Info.: