 Local / Australia / 2046
Re: Let's beat the Italians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:38:23 GMT

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message
news:FxL0sr.HyJ@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
For those who liked my graphs, check out
http://www.hydrowash.com.au/david/posts.htm to see just how badly they're
smacking us around at the moment.

What program did you use to do your graphs i.e. MS Excel, Corel Quatro
Pro,

I use Excel from Office 2000. I just have a normal spreadsheet, and just
'save as' html. Upload to server. It's dead simple.

later,
David Drew.