 Local / Australia / 2067
Re: .org.it ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Well, are you interested in trading catalogues...I've got quite a few
duplicates if you're interested.

I don't actually have _that_ many, more than enough for a thin A4
binder, not enough for a thick A4 binder :) Certainly not anywhere
near the number that I'm under the impression you have!

I seem to recall you posted a list of gaps in your cat collection some
time ago, an update wouldn't hurt would it! (one more post :))

[It wouldn't have been the official lego binder [1184 or something similar,
I think...I've got no reference info here] If it was, then it's definitely a
lego posting :) ]

No, never come across that (not even aware of it), any more details?

Anyway, we don't need to be discussing lego here..After all, those schemeing
northeners [and no, I'm not talking about other ockers] are just talking
about beating us...Deidre, could you come up with a couple of names from
there who aren't discussing lego in at least one posting. If we can get
that, maybe we can get them stopped from posting there...After all, the
forum is for discussing lego, not movies and food and anything they can try
and use to beat everyone else. :)

I don't "read" all the loc.it posts, just a random sample every now and then
with the odd search for "au" etc on the group.  I think for the most
part their threads start off as genuine Lego talk and then meander off-topic,
I'm not sure whether this is a cover-up technique or just a natural
progression!  There is a fair amount of guff in their group, but then the
same could be said of us (me in particular of late :))

I was really reaching for that OBLego Ref :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com