 Local / Australia / 2094
Re: I went to the Lego store and ... (was Re: .org.it ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Maybe we should start our own progressive Lego story, you know the kid's
game where someone starts with a sentence (or part thereof), and the next
person adds on another bit etc until you end up with a story that might
be funny if you're lucky?!

I'll start:

I went to the Lego store and I ...

... found a basket full of Timmies.

There was a kid there, about 7.  She was looking at the Timmies ...

Steve
--
Just doing what I can to help.