 Local / Australia / 2063
Re: .org.it ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:04:40 GMT

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message
news:1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A50D8@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.
au...

Anyway, we don't need to be discussing lego here..After all, those • schemeing
northeners [and no, I'm not talking about other ockers] are just talking
about beating us...Deidre, could you come up with a couple of names from
there who aren't discussing lego in at least one posting. If we can get
that, maybe we can get them stopped from posting there...After all, the
forum is for discussing lego, not movies and food and anything they can • try
and use to beat everyone else. :)

They must be getting desperate, they're now posting chain-letters to the
list, and commenting on it. :)

See: http://www.lugnet.com/loc/it/?n=3319

David Drew