 Local / Australia / 2064
Re: loc.au problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:57:53 GMT

*Wonders why Benjamin couldn't do that himself.*

One thing he might try, although I suspect the setup at Benjamin's workplace
isn't set to allow it - maybe he could use a Hotmail account for posting
from work?

Just another probably worthless $0.02 of opinion.  :)

Goes back to reading news ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
If you want to post at home, maybe you can type down your thoughts
throughout the day without sending them and then wait until you get home?
I'm not saying you should do that, just trying to come up with • suggestions.
I expect that way would be frustrating :)

Or you could get really unnecessarily complex:  What you need is a friend
with a threading friendly system who can set up a specific store and
forward email account for you with a script attached that can insert your
references header from the message body into the actual header and then
send onto lugnet.  i.e you'd email to that account rather than lugnet and
it would be automated to do the rest (Ok, so that's not practical, I
realise that! :) )

Has Todd put you in the too-hard/not worth it basket? (I take it you
must be the only lugnetter with this particular problem).  I know he's
really busy with Suzanne's illness and lugnet in general, just wondering
if you've ever got a "no can do" response from him.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com