 Local / Australia / 2066
Re: loc.au problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
*Wonders why Benjamin couldn't do that himself.*

Because he doesn't have access to systems/resources to do it?

One thing he might try, although I suspect the setup at Benjamin's workplace
isn't set to allow it - maybe he could use a Hotmail account for posting
from work?

I think he has made it pretty clear that he only has access to the
work email system while at work, no web, no other email system, otherwise
this wouldn't be a problem, would it?

Personally I don't think it's that big a problem, a nuisance yes, but not
really more than that.  Maybe Todd will have the time and interest to fix
it one day, I don't see why we can't put up with it until then.

Just my 4 cents(inflation) +0.4c GST :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com