 Local / Australia / 1722
Re: Lego Site Up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:54:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi Collector's,
I have finished my site here is the URL:
http://legooz.koolhost.com/index1.htm
Please check my exhibtion section in future projects and tell me what you
think not all links are up. But I will be having a quiz in the question
section to win free lego prizes (small ones)...

James,
What do you mean by this:

  "This site is updated daily and ALL LUGNET posts are automatically posted
   on to our General Discussion Board, the ensure that you don't miss out
   on information."

???

--Todd