 Local / Australia / 1720
1719  |  1721
Subject:
Lego Site Up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:39:41 GMT

Hi Collector's,
I have finished my site here is the URL:
http://legooz.koolhost.com/index1.htm
Please check my exhibtion section in future projects and tell me what you
think not all links are up. But I will be having a quiz in the question
section to win free lego prizes (small ones)...

Later,
James
james_ng@start.com.au