 Local / Australia / 1724
Re: Lego Site Up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi Collector's,
I have finished my site here is the URL:
http://legooz.koolhost.com/index1.htm

James, although you noted it in your post, it is probably not a good
idea to "launch" a site with so many broken links.  I also noted that
you propose to repost the complete news forum from lugnet.  Do
you have permission from Lugnet to do this?

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com