 Local / Australia / 1723
Re: Lego Site Up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:04:58 GMT

Todd,
I am sorry I can't exactly do that because I know most of the people like
visit LUGNET daily so there is no real thing to post Lygnet posts on my site,
sorry... Oh yes it is updated daily. What do you think, I know most of the
links are broken.... I am actually creatijng my own discussion board. Don't
worry or panic I am not copying lugnet posts on to my site I will checge it
now...

Later,
James

In lugnet.loc.au, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi Collector's,
I have finished my site here is the URL:
http://legooz.koolhost.com/index1.htm
Please check my exhibtion section in future projects and tell me what you
think not all links are up. But I will be having a quiz in the question
section to win free lego prizes (small ones)...

James,
What do you mean by this:

"This site is updated daily and ALL LUGNET posts are automatically posted
  on to our General Discussion Board, the ensure that you don't miss out
  on information."

???

--Todd