 Local / Australia / 1730
Re: Lego Site Up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Deidre,
Check the site, it has been updated already, I did not have permission
therefore it has been abolished from my site. I am working very hard to
complete but what do you thikn of the layout???

Yes, I noticed that Todd beat me to it while I was double checking my facts
(re-reading Lugnet's terms and conditions over again).  It's really hard
to form an opinion of your site without all the links working, maybe
you can post again when it is more finished?

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com