 Local / Australia / 1721
Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:46:25 GMT

For those who haven't joined up Lugnet properly yet, I'd definitely encourage
you to.  Partly because Todd does so much work that he should get some
(however minor the amount is that he's asking for) payment, and partly 'cause
you get a cool membership card, fridge magnet, AND (this is the best bit) -
some Lugnet shirt stickers for your minifigs!
Just been following the Oz organisation framework - I don't ever have a lot to
do with WA situations, so as a preference it would be easier for SA (ie Me!)
to work in with Vic. in whatever the framework is.  After all, isn't Victoria
just like SA?  They've got our Grand Prix, they're getting our athletics meet -
etc. etc.  You get the idea.