 Local / Australia / 1720
    Lego Site Up? —James Ng
   Hi Collector's, I have finished my site here is the URL: (URL) check my exhibtion section in future projects and tell me what you think not all links are up. But I will be having a quiz in the question section to win free lego prizes (small ones)... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Site Up? —Todd Lehman
     (...) James, What do you mean by this: "This site is updated daily and ALL LUGNET posts are automatically posted on to our General Discussion Board, the ensure that you don't miss out on information." ??? --Todd (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Lego Site Up? —James Ng
     Todd, I am sorry I can't exactly do that because I know most of the people like visit LUGNET daily so there is no real thing to post Lygnet posts on my site, sorry... Oh yes it is updated daily. What do you think, I know most of the links are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Site Up? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) idea to "launch" a site with so many broken links. I also noted that you propose to repost the complete news forum from lugnet. Do you have permission from Lugnet to do this? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Lego Site Up? —James Ng
     Deidre, Check the site, it has been updated already, I did not have permission therefore it has been abolished from my site. I am working very hard to complete but what do you thikn of the layout??? Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Lego Site Up? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) Yes, I noticed that Todd beat me to it while I was double checking my facts (re-reading Lugnet's terms and conditions over again). It's really hard to form an opinion of your site without all the links working, maybe you can post again when it (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Lego Site Up? —James Ng
     Hi! Yes okay I will I just posted the quiz section, it still is under construction but has a heap of info, okay thankyou all. Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Site Up? —Kerry Raymond
    (...) James, I think your WWW site shows that you have both a lot of imagination and a lot of technical ability! Given your age, it's a pretty impressive effort. However, can I suggest that you change the copyright notice to say "Copyright 2000 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Site Up? —James Ng
     Thankyou Kerry, Will do so as soon as I can, I am very bus at the moment... Later, James Ng (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Site Up? —James Ng
   Thankyou Kerry, Will do so as soon as I can, I am very busy at the moment... Later, James Ng (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)