 Local / Australia / 17
  Talked to LEGO today

The person I spoke to was very helpful, well, sort of, not much information gained. I asked about the GST, they reckon the price will drop. I asked about the LEGO EXPO at MYER Melbourne (from Dec. I think..) They don't know if it's coming to Syd (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Talked to LEGO today

Correct on All counts. Birkenhead was by far the biggest thing that Lego attempted in Australia. Although my memory of it tells me that it was quite a dear place, but had almost the entire range there.. It was at one of the ones in Centrepoint..the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Talked to LEGO today

(...) It will still be expensive though. The person I spoke to at LEGO Australia said that they had no control over the price of LEGO - the shops have the final say (obviously) and realise that they have a captive market. That's why you can buy the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Talked to LEGO today

(...) They suggested calling back in mid-dec Weren't the exhibitions at GraceBrothers city store, on the top(8th)floor, I also remember at least one that was at Birkenhead point (with a huge merchandising area). feel free to correct me I was only a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Talked to LEGO today

(...) They were at both places (all three if you count Birko). I distinctly remember one at Centrepoint, it had a space theme, and still influences alot of my space MOC's (if I could just find the %$&#@*$ exhibit catalogue!!). I also remember the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)