 Local / Australia / 13874
13873  |  13875
Subject:
BrickVention 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:00:30 GMT

Once again, congratulations to the organizers for a brilliant weekend. I have
come home with a heavier wallet than when I left (thanks to a successful trade
table), a bag that was just as heavy as before I left (thanks to some successful
trades, and also to winning one of the raffle prizes). Thanks to the sponsors
for donated prizes. Unfortunately, due to being one of the few people with an
old-fashioned camera, I am unable to post any photo's, but I know there were
thousands taken and I am sure they will appear soon. So, once again thanks to
all for an excellent weekend.