 Local / Australia / 13875
Re: BrickVention 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:42:02 GMT

That snuck up!  I have just been talking to Frances and it sounds like everyone
had a great time - I am looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing more
about it!

I would have loved to have been there and had the opportunity to put some faces
to names even though my Lego is still collecting dust, unfortunately family
commitments prevented me this time around.  I will aim for the next one! There
is going to be a next one, right? ;)

Deidre

p.s. Ben, I've emailed you but am not sure if the address I have used is still
current (optusnet).