 Local / Australia / 13876
Re: BrickVention 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:43:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter wrote:
   I am unable to post any photo’s, but I know there were thousands taken and I am sure they will appear soon. So, once again thanks to all for an excellent weekend.

I’d just like to say thanks again for everyone that came and helped make it all so much fun. Especially those who had came from the far corners of the country. Although our 2 international visitors were unable to make it this year, we had many from interstate, including Queensland, New South Wales, Tassie, and even 1 from Western Australia.

I was too busy to take heaps of pics, and I’ll be posting a summary Real Soon Now, but until then, here’s a selection to get you started.

ROSCO