 Local / Australia / 13877
Re: BrickVention 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:25:28 GMT

I was too busy to take heaps of pics, and I'll be posting a summary Real
Soon
Now, but until then,
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=188319
here's a selection> to get you started.

Thanks for the pics (a small comfort for those of us who could not make it)
and I look forward to your summary.

Kerry