 Local / Australia / 13873
Re: Congrats and good luck to/for BrickVention!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:10:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Hi all!

BV is literally around the corner, I hope you all have a great time, have fun
and enjoy yourselves! Send details and take loads of pics!

I have always hoped Australia would have their own big event one day and now,
here it is!!!  Sadly for me, being in Germany, I can't be there, but I am
looking forward to the pictures and all the goss ;)

I hope it turns out well, that lots of AFOL attend and the public show goes off
without a hitch! For those who are flying and driving long distance - I hope you
all have a safe and enjoyable journey!

Congrats and all the best!

Mel

P.S. Go give the overseas events what for!!! ;)

- A BV sponsor http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legoheads

- Rolling down memory lane :) http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=12747 ;)

Good luck also from us in the US and from BrickJournal and BrickFest!

I'm sorry for not beng able to attend, but this is one of those times that being
in the US is actually a problem:-)!

Have fun, and send pics and send an article!!

Joe Meno
Editor/publisher, BrickJournal
and you know the rest!