 Local / Australia / 13291
  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) Hi Peter, yes, in fact we just did final adjustments to our current layout yesterday, which will be in a model show next weekend. We also have it booked in for 2 more shows this year. You can find a few more details on our M>ltc forum here (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) Thanks Ross I just wish we had some photo's up very frustrating. (...) When you locate one that will transport Lego Train Displays send him to QLD too. Cheers and all the best "Lego Trains Rule" Peter (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) You think Lego Australia would have an old lego truck or two they could lend out or something! That would be fairly useful. Gary (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) Hey guys correct me if I am wrong but that grey Station in your display looks very similar to one that was up for auction on Ebay in Germany a couple of weeks ago?? It was a custom build. Did you guys get together and bid on it?? Gary remember (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) I can assure you it is a custom built by Kane Smith, you can see a "in progress" front-on shot here (URL) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) Roso mate sorry didn't mean to offend just the view i saw reminded me of one similar that was on Ebay a couple of weeks ago in Germany up for aution at a very large amount. It was modeled on "Bremem" Station Looked great but big dollars yours (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) Here is the ebay link (URL) think it looks just a little different (...) (URL) give us a few shots, this one looks just as good! Gary (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Melbourne Train People

(...) No offense was taken I assure you :) Just wanted to make it clear... (...) Will try to get more shots at the show this weekend. ROSCO (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)