 Local / Australia / 13105
Re: valuing lego for insurance purposes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:51:02 GMT

ok, what I will do is to make a list of all the sets I have instructions
for along with sutable average bricklink prices for same.
And a list of the "rare"/"unusual" parts in my collection (anything that
would be hard to find again if my collection disappeared like my 2
trans-red round shields and my 2 classic space printed 1 x 6 x 5 bricks and
my ice planet female figure and such) along with their value from bricklink/
Then give that to the insurance co and see what they say. (should I mention
anything that would cover all the other misc parts or not? Probobly not
since I dont have any value for it)