 Local / Australia / 12955
Re: Question about Technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:41:14 GMT

When I read this the first theme to come to mind was Space.  If you go • back to
the Space sets of the early to mid 1980's, you'll find Technic beams, • axles, and
pins in use.

Check these out-
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6880 came with grey 1x8 Technic beams, axles
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6927 came with black 1x12 Technic beams, grey • axle
pins
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6950 came with blue 1x8 Technic beams, black • axle
pins

Hmm... not sure that it's Space - only because I used to collect a *lot* of
space and never had a *huge* amount of Technic until a few years ago - after
I stopped my hardcore space collecting. Also, Space used Technic elements
but they weren't a huge part of each set. I'm still going for the 2000+ era
sets.

Sue Ann
Former Space collector
Current Fabuland collector ;)