 Local / Australia / 12925
Re: Question about Technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:09:57 GMT

Which kind of makes sense as Life on Mars/ the start of Star Wars were
around the same time. I suppose I'm looking at in terms of being able to
look at picture of a set and say "that's a technic style brick/piece". In
other words, the obvious stuff.

cheers

SAB

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber wrote:
Hey everyone

Here's a question about Technic parts..

What was the first series that introduced technic style parts in a big • way
in a non-technic set?

Would it have been Life on Mars? Of course, I'm removing from the list
anything that was branded as Technic originally (Robo Riders, Bionicles • etc)

Any ideas?

Depends what you mean by a big way. Many SW sets made use of Technic • parts, and
though no single set used heaps of Technic, lump them all together and you • could
say SW used Technic parts in a big way.

ROSCO