 Local / Australia / 12921
Re: Question about Technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 04:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber wrote:
Hey everyone

Here's a question about Technic parts..

What was the first series that introduced technic style parts in a big way
in a non-technic set?

Would it have been Life on Mars? Of course, I'm removing from the list
anything that was branded as Technic originally (Robo Riders, Bionicles etc)

Any ideas?

Depends what you mean by a big way. Many SW sets made use of Technic parts, and
though no single set used heaps of Technic, lump them all together and you could
say SW used Technic parts in a big way.

ROSCO