 Local / Australia / 12230
Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

   I love that beer-can rack that comes out of its back. That’s beautiful! (And if they’re not beer cans, they should be--

They are now. I’m changing them to green as we speak.

   my only beef being that I didn’t think beer was sold in eights...)

If it’s realism you’re lookin’ for, you’ve come to the wrong place. ;)

   All around beautiful, this.

Thanks,

Allister