 Local / Australia / 12321
Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 03:39:45 GMT

snip

I have been meaning to comment on this for a while. But what is there to say that others have not already said. Wow. Love the head, feet, body, all of it.

Any chance of seeing a Heavy armoured Wombat, or should I start on that myself :)

Once again the head is so expresive, it’s unbelievable

Aaron A