 Local / Australia / 12217
Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 00:31:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Here’s my entry for the comp. Thanks for the extension Richie - I almost didn’t need it :) I might do another one now.

Pardon the lack of backstory, but it’s late, I’m tired, and I’m just happy to get the thing finished, so please enjoy the pics.

This is one for the Australian Themed Category.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/roomech/roo0001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/roomech/thumb/roo0001.jpg_thumb.jpg>

Soooo cute! The oversized head is perfect for a joey... (just build her Mum now - you’ve got two weeks to do it after all!).

da-da-da-dum da-dum etc.... will be going through my mind for the rest of the day.

Cheers

Richie Dulin