 Local / Australia / 12231
12230  |  12232
Subject:
What's up with Ozbricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:43:54 GMT

I have, or had, an Ozbricks hosted website. This was slaughtered some time ago without warning. Does anyone know why the service was pulled, and why those with websites weren’t notified? Anyway, I note that Benjamin Whytcross has just announced a website with an Ozbricks URL. How did you do this Benjamin?

I just went to the Ozbricks website to see if the service has been reinstated, but I can’t get beyond the home page without logging in as a member, but then there’s no indication of how one becomes a member (I long ago forgot my membership details after losing my website there).

Is this some sort of reverse psychology marketing strategy thing, or what?

Allister