 Local / Australia / 12237
Re: What's up with Ozbricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 01:49:50 GMT

I have, or had, an Ozbricks hosted website. This was slaughtered some time
ago without warning. Does anyone know why the service was pulled, and why
those with websites weren't notified? Anyway, I note that Benjamin • Whytcross
has just announced a website with an Ozbricks URL. How did you do this
Benjamin?

The ozbricks.net hosted sites went kaboom. If you're lucky enough to have
got a
ozbricks.com hosted site, it survived. I'm not sure whether Michael is
taking on
any more hosting, but you could email him and ask.

I have (or had) an ozbricks.com site that went down last year.  I emailed
about it but received no response.  I hadn't accessed it in a long time
before it went away so I assumed that this was the cause, but now, I'm not
so sure.  I would like to get my web page back, but if I try to simply
visit the web address I get 403's, and I cannot seem to use FTP to transfer
either.  What is Michael's current email address?

I just went to the Ozbricks website to see if the service has been
reinstated, but I can't get beyond the home page without logging in as a
member, but then there's no indication of how one becomes a member (I long
ago forgot my membership details after losing my website there).

He has decided to only sell to previous customers - again, if you have been a
previous customer, email Michael & he will give you a password. No word on
whether it is temporary or permanent.

brings up the question of Michael's email again.  I have been a previous
customer but I haven't got a password.

Michael has been fairly responsive to my enquires previously.  the website
one confused me though, but when I set it up he put in a lot of effort, he
even moved my website from it's previous home for me.

anyway, If anyone has answers, I'm keen to find out.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson