 Local / Australia / 12238
12237  |  12239
Subject:
Dealings with LEGO Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 02:26:47 GMT

Hi all,

For reasons that will become known sometime in the future, I'm wanting to liase
with LEGO Australia about involvement with an AFOL project. I have heard
mumbling and grumbling here in the past about the experience of others who have
tried this, but no details. I'd be very interested if anyone who has had such
dealings with LEGO Australia in the past to email me with details (or even
overview) of their first-hand experiences (good or bad).

Please don't reply here if you just want to grumble some more, I'd really like
to see something positive coming from this.

Thanks for any responses,

ROSCO