 Local / Australia / 11733
Re: National Meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:11:54 GMT

Adelaide would be a good idea too I suppose.
I guess it's up to the Lego groups in those Cities, can they organise a
location and so on?
if so... :-)
Well if enough people could get over to perth, I am sure that we could find
a hall or such to hire (given enough pre-notice that is)

Another advantage of Perth as a location is that people could visit the
famous Kiddywink Toys store in balcata (very nice guy who sells 2nd hand
lego sets and parts, I have bought many great parts from him and the prices
cant be beat)