 Local / Australia / 11718
11717  |  11719
Subject:
Information on Hobart, Tasmania needed (for June)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.tas.hob
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:40:23 GMT

Hi Taswegians and what-ever else happens to be down there ;)

I will be making my way down there to Hobart, Tasmania Wed 2nd June - Tue 8th
June and for $29AUD each way (flying), why not! - I'm looking for the best
places to stay, preferably in the city, so I don't have to wander off too far...
I'll have my 4 year old son with me, so somewhere safe, but not too expensive...
anyone recommend any decent backpacker type places? I'd obviously go for a
private room for us and we don't mind having to share the bed.

Also, since we will be in Hobart, is there anything or much to do there and see?
I have never been before.

Any LEGO meets in that area around that time? ;) Any AFOL want to meet up?

Thanks in advance...

Mel

P.S. if I find the Tasmanian Tiger... I'll let ya know ;)