 Local / Australia / 11717
11716  |  11718
Subject:
Chupa Chops Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:54:16 GMT

Weekend before last saw some at a local shopping centre and bought a few. Opened
them, found there were 12 in the series, so went back and got more.

And back the next day to get the few remaining.

This weekend, no re-stocking.

So, anybody want to swap some??

I have spares of 3387, 3388 x 3 (one with ripped packet), 3389, and if necessary
I'll part with 3380,3381, and 3382 too.

Require 3383, 3385, 3390 and 3391

Ian