 Local / Australia / 11757
Re: Chupa Chops Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:42:21 GMT

I've stoppeed looking in the meat section, but still none (just that empty spot
in the local Target lollies section where they once were.

If you want to see what they look like, checkout ebay, somebody has found lots.

Ian

Are they in specially marked bags or just regular packaging ?

I have been looking since mid January and have only seen regular packaged
chupa-chops.

-Brad

I know where to find them ;) But you might have more success if you look for
Chupa Chups ;) and not chops :P

Mel