 Local / Australia / 11754
Re: Chupa Chops Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:38:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore wrote:
Weekend before last saw some at a local shopping centre and bought a few. Opened
them, found there were 12 in the series, so went back and got more.

And back the next day to get the few remaining.

This weekend, no re-stocking.

So, anybody want to swap some??

I have spares of 3387, 3388 x 3 (one with ripped packet), 3389, and if necessary
I'll part with 3380,3381, and 3382 too.

Require 3383, 3385, 3390 and 3391

Ian

Are they in specially marked bags or just regular packaging ?

I have been looking since mid January and have only seen regular packaged
chupa-chops.

-Brad

I know where to find them ;) But you might have more success if you look for
Chupa Chups ;) and not chops :P

Mel

Anyone know and are willing to say where ? Tried the confectionary isles in
Kmart, Coles and Woolworths and unless they are hidden inside regular packaging,
then I haven't seen them.

-Brad