 Local / Australia / 11734
11733  |  11735
Subject:
Bugs Meet - This weekend :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:24:29 GMT

Hi all... I wrote a post the other day regarding the meet this weekend, but I
guess I forgot to confirm it when sending it.  Silly me... Anyway as most may
know, last weekend was postponed due to the heat... but this weekend the train
guys are coming over anyway, so I postponed it till this weekend and hope that
it will be somewhat cooler than last week.

I think some people want to do a S@H order and possibly some other type of
orders too.

Anyway... I'll see some of you then :)

Thanks... Mel@work