 Local / Australia / 11739
Re: Bugs Meet - This weekend :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Hi all... I wrote a post the other day regarding the meet this weekend, but I
guess I forgot to confirm it when sending it.  Silly me... Anyway as most may
know, last weekend was postponed due to the heat... but this weekend the train
guys are coming over anyway, so I postponed it till this weekend and hope that
it will be somewhat cooler than last week.

I think some people want to do a S@H order and possibly some other type of
orders too.

Anyway... I'll see some of you then :)

Thanks... Mel@work

Might help if I tell you when and where ;)

My place, Sunday 29th Feb

Thanks

back to work....

Mel@work

What time? Do you still want to make it later as you did last week? That suits
me better, but I'll go along with the consensus if it's different.

BTW, could you email me your address again to allistermclaren at optusnet dot
com dot au? I lost it after last time, and the email I sent seems to have gotten
lost.

Cheers,

Allister.

Hmmmm... I don't really mind when... I'm a little broke this week myself (after
paying for courses and finally getting some nasty bills outta the way), so I
doubt I'll be going to any dinner type thing, but everyone else can help
themselves...

Otherwise, just not too early ;) anything after 11:30 is fine with me...

Mel