 Local / Australia / 11356
11355  |  11357
Subject:
Assistance from LEGO to local groups (was Re: S@H catalogue)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   Things I wish Lego Australia would do: • -snip- 2.more work with fan groups in all states
-snip-

Jake and LEGO Direct have experience working with fan groups - LEGO Australia do not (AFAIK).

Now we have a offer from Jake to listen to our ideas, I think the ball is well and truly in our court to respond with a reasonable plan.

I don’t think that a plan will come from the STUDS (I could be wrong, there, though), so it’ll be up to another group planning a public (I presume) event to ask.

LUGOZ/BRICKSMEET 2004 is another possibility for asking for support (although the potential benefits to LEGO are less clear, unless it’s a public (or partly public) event).

Adieu

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique