 Local / Australia / 10027
Re: S@H catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:36:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hi
just read on http://www.fbtb.net/ about the S@H catalogue as a print copy.
Cna we get that here? What other print materials can we get? and how?
Thanks
Robert (click)

G'day,

Unfortunately, due to LEGO's low opinion of Australian shoppers, they don't
make any of these sorts of items available to Australia.

However, if you collect these sorts of items, then send me an email and I'll
send out a list of whatever spares I can dig up [I have a LARGE number of
catalogues, etc. in my collection.]

Benjamin Whytcross