 Local / Australia / 11329
Re: Uploading pics at Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:05:58 GMT

<SNIP>

See previous post...

Wow there's a free program for batch conversion! Now no one has an excuse not to
reduce there file size to atlest a 100dpi image..

I use photoshop, but its alittle pointless telling people to use it (or using it
as an example), unless they,
have it,
can get it,
and feel like learning how to use it!

56k dial-up + 1.3meg = 8-10 min.   <- no thanks, I will look somewhere else!